Engineering and Computer Science students with strong academic records and interest in improving their leadership and innovation skills are encouraged to apply for the ILHP program. Students must meet the following program entry requirements:
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (both from FAU and any other previous institutions of higher education attended). After being admitted to the ILHP, students must maintain a GPA of 3.25. If a student's overall GPA falls below 3.25, a one-semester grace period may be given for improvement.
- Additional eligibility requirements for various departments within the College include:
Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering:
- Minimum grade of B+ in Statics for Civil Engineering students.
- Minimum grade of B+ in Plane Surveying for Geomatics Engineering students.
Department of Ocean and Mechanical Engineering:
- Minimum grade of C in all of the courses taken.
- A course grade of at least B in both Statics and Engineering Thermodynamics.
Department of Computer & Electrical Engineering and Computer Science:
- No additional requirements.